Register today for the return of United Way’s virtual physical challenge!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Enjoy 25% off your registration fee* when you sign up before 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 11!
Take the challenge
Your community needs you! Let’s GetUP and get active from November 1-10 in support of our friends and neighbours across the GTA who are experiencing poverty, homelessness, food insecurity and other challenges.
All you have to do is move your body for 300 minutes over 10 days—that’s one minute for every local agency United Way funds and just 30 minutes a day.
How it works
- Register to participate and start fundraising. Each dollar raised helps residents access safe shelter, food on the table, and good, stable jobs.
- Join a team or start one. Ask your family, friends, neighbours, classmates and colleagues to join you.
- Going solo? That works too! Ask your network to show their local love by contributing to your fundraising campaign.
- Make GetUP your own. How you get your 300 minutes in is up to you! Running, yoga, Zumba, bhangra, belly dancing—anything goes.
- Share your progress. Be sure to share your progress on social media using #UP4Community and join the Facebook GetUP event for regular updates and community support.