Join us for the Rat Race: the only 5K allowed on a weekday—through the heart of downtown—that helps to build better lives for people right here at home.
- Date: Thursday, June 20
- Time: 7:30 p.m. (official race start); warm-up before and after-party to follow
- Location: Nathan Phillips Square
- Registration: $20 for adults and $10 for students; in addition, participants must raise a minimum of $100 ($50 for students)
Your participation includes:
- A timing chip
- An official event T-shirt
- An exclusive route through the closed streets of downtown Toronto (map)
- A tasty BBQ dinner and non-alcoholic beverage
- Awards and prizes for Top Fundraising Teams, Best Costume and Fastest Times
Plus: Enjoy an after-party that includes gourmet BBQ fare, a beer garden (cash/credit only), live music and interactive activities.
Note: In addition to your minimum $100 fundraising amount, a registration fee applies—$20 for adults, $10 for students (fee includes a T-shirt, a tasty BBQ dinner and non-alcoholic beverage, and other goodies).
Where to pick up your race kit
Prior to the run, please visit one of these locations to pick up your official Rat Race kit (including a runner T-shirt):
Scotia Plaza, 40 King Street West, Concourse Level * Wednesday, June 19, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. * Thursday, June 20, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen Street West * Thursday, June 20, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Any Team Captains wishing to pick up race kits for their teammates should email email@example.com by noon on June 17.